SEVEN WARNING SIGNS OF CSS*
MD' has taken a place of prominence on your Link bar.
2. You have joined several forums with names like
'Spinehelp' on sites like 'braintumor.com'.
3. Your collected videos show more body parts than a porn site.
4. You have had to create 5 new folders in your bookmarks for all of your collected medical info.
5. Your Web History shows repeated visits to sites featuring strange breathing apparatus or
replacement of joints and organs.
6. You approach every doctor's appointment with a fistful of printouts... and grave misgivings about
his virtual (or actual) competence.
7. You buy your partner a gold bracelet for their next birthday from 'www.cremationjewelry.net'